Wednesday 26 January 2011

MY Pendulum

I bought a really cool pendulum last year and I have been working with it.  Its really nicely balanced and responsive.  Unfort my mother totally loves it and is trying to steal it from me!  She has her own but she covets mine!  I do say mine is totally cool!.  It is a sunstone and has a shorter chain and the end of the chain is a small ball of sunstone.  It has a really good feel.   I still have to programme it properly but I am just experimenting.  Its totally awesome that it moves on its own and there are so many patterns, more than most people think.  At the moment I just have to keep it out of my mothers reach as it seems to like her too.  LOL.

I will post a photo of it too.

My mothers pendulum is a rose quartz one and its really cool too.

The most important thing about a pendulum is that it must be well balanced and you need to find the right length.  Apart from that you need to be patient and learn about it and and bond with it and you will need to programme it for your own use and for its dedicated use when you decided what you intend to  use it mostly for.

You can use it for dowsing and some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment