Tuesday 1 February 2011

Crystals for healing, meditations and everyday use.

My favourites are natural/raw/rough crystals, gem stones.  My family has been doing crystal healing and UE Healing since 1993 and I learnt it myself as an apprentice in my everyday life.  There are so many times I have used it for animals and people and we all use it everyday.  Our house is full of crystals and each crystal has a different use and energy.

I have my own personal collection of crystals which I treasure and my favourites are rose quartz, amethyst, quartz, amber, onyx, tigers eye, topaz, sapphire, jasper, adverturine, jade, obsidian, tourmaline, emerald, ruby, agate, flint.....

We also use crystals for protection.

This is a good site for referencing the properties of various crystals and gemstones:

Metaphysical, New Age and Crystal Healing Lore Information, Spiritual Thoughts

http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metaphysical_healing.html

Here is the page that list the index for the various crystal stones:
http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/metaphysicalproperties.html

EXTRACT:

Rose QuartzRose QuartzQuartz, Rose
Rose quartz is a stone of unconditional love. It opens the heart chakra to all forms of love: self-love, family love, platonic love, and romantic love. Rose quartz has excellent protection energies during pregnancy and childbirth. The elevated energy of quartz gives rose quartz a property of enhancing love in virtually any situation. It also brings gentleness, forgiveness, and tolerance. Rose quartz is also said to be helpful with weight loss. Rose quartz is associated with the heart chakra.

The above mentioned site also has a downloadable pdf of the healing properties of various crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment